December 27, 2016

Silver sparkle stag

I fell in love with the Wplus9 Holiday Trimmings stamp set as soon as I saw it. I used only the ornaments for this card and will save the trees for another project. I had fun picking out similar dye ink colors for the layered stamping for the ornaments. LOVE.

My favorite part of this card is the Splendid Stags die cut from Newton's Nook. It looks so pretty cut from Silver Sparkle cardstock. :)


I am entering my card into the following challenge:

Supplies:


And:

  • Wplus9 stamps: Holiday Trimmings
  • My Favorite Things cardstock: Silver Sparkle
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful sense of color, Corilyn! Love these pretty pastels all together - thanks for playing along with us once again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete