December 26, 2016

A Fairy Merry Christmas!

I made my first 2016 Christmas card a couple of days ago. I guess I'm behind! But I still made it in time to give to my mom on Christmas Eve. This was my first time making a pop-up card. It is so cool.


I chose an icy color scheme with aqua and purple. The combo is very wintery.


I love these Lawn Fawn fairies. I hope they make more stamp sets with them.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:




Supplies:


And:

  • Spectrum Noir markers: BG1, BG4, BG5, BT3, CT1, EB2, EB4, EB5, FS7, GT1, HB1, HB2, HB3, PL3, PL5, PP1
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love the color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooo sweet and I am sure your mom really appreciated it! isn't the lawn fawn hillside pop-up SOO easy to use!?! :) wicked cute card!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute project! I adore these fairies and this is such a fun color palette. Thanks for playing with us on our very last Lawnscaping Challenge! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete