November 21, 2016

Pumpkin sparkle

It is always so much fun to make my own patterned background. Before I even knew what the full design of my card was going to be, I started by just stamping the leaves and pumpkins from the Pretty Pink Posh Giving Thanks stamp set in various directions.


Once I finished the background, I decided that the sentiment would be cool if it was hidden behind a Peekaboo Window die cut.


Tada!


At first, I worried that the card might look odd without a sentiment or any other stamped images besides the background. But, adding Twine and Bows die cuts added just enough. I love that the card is interactive.


I finished the card by adding tons of clear Wink of Stella to all the images.


I am entering my card into the following challenge:


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

5 comments:

  1. I like the peekaboo window! Super cute background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun this is! What a sweet card!! I'm so glad you linked it up to the Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love all those little images and the peekaboo window is a perfect touch! So glad you were inspired by this week's Thanks challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design this is. And I just love your hand stamped and colored back ground. I think the glitter is what really makes it. Your use of our ‘thanks’ theme is absolutely stunning. Wonderful job this week. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete