April 4, 2014

Easter eggs

Introducing the bright and happy Easter card I have made for my sister Ryan!

I am entering it into a couple of challenges.

Simon Says Stamp calls its current Monday Challenge "The one with lots of rules," but it is really anything goes. :)

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=1230

I am also entering my first CAS-ual Fridays challenge CFC130: Good Egg.

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2014/03/cfc130.html

I love the bright colors of Doodlebug Designs papers!

 
 
Here is a closer look.
 


Supplies:


And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a bright happy card! I agree that the colors you used were perfect! I love both the energy and the whimsicality that you created. I like how the eggs are die-cut out and that you can see the fun patterned paper behind them. The bit of bling is just right and the white frame for the sentiment really makes it stand out. The baker's twine gives it a wonderful sense of texture and dimension. Really wonderful card and I'm so glad that you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours peeking through. Thank you so much for joining us CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so happy it's your first CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Welcome, welcome, welcome. Fun patterns for your Easter eggs. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete