April 20, 2014

Chickie chick

Today I am sharing an Easter card that I made for my Mom (yes, I made her two Easter cards), and I am entering it into a Paper Smooches challenge and two Simon Says Stamp challenges.

For Paper Smooches, Anything Goes!


The SSS Monday challenge is called Winged Things.


The SSS Wednesday challenge is called Animal Antics.


I love the chick on the card. It is so cute! And making a shaker card with beads and sequins was so much fun.


Supplies:


Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Sweet Easter card and chick! THanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love that chubby chick !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the shaker card and such bright, cheerful colors! Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

    ReplyDelete