February 9, 2014

Merry Christmas cards Part 2/2 (December 2013)

I don't know why I feel guilty for making the same card for more than one person. I made this first card four times because (1) I was short on time and (2) I really liked it.

For my friend Ana

For my friend Danielle

For my friend Stephanie

For my friend Tiina

I made the next card for two of my friends. (I included the inside of one of the cards to show the other side of the paper.)

Outside of my friend Jenny's card

Outside of my friend Linda's card

Inside of my friend Jenny's card

I wasn't too happy with this last card. I copied a Lawn Fawn video and liked what I did before I put the card on the green card base and added the snowflakes.

Outside of my friend Jamie's card

Inside of my friend Jamie's card
Supplies:


And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment