February 23, 2014

An anniversary card

Hello!

Some friends of the family will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary this weekend! In honor of them, I made their card today to enter Lawnscaping Challenge #76: Dust 'em Off!

 
Lynette's card with a sentiment about flowers inspired me to create my card.
 
I'm also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Wedding or Anniversary."
 
 
Here it is!
 
 
I love this card except for one tiny little thing. I must have gotten glue on the pink flowers and sequins, because I made a shaker card with nothing that shakes! And the glitter I used was too fine. I had to take most of it out because it just stuck to the acetate. Oh well. It was my first try, and I think the card is beautiful. :)
 
Supplies:


Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the little window in this card. Thank you for playing along with us in the Wedding/Anniversary challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete