February 14, 2016

Heart-shaped pizza

My last valentine this year is for my boyfriend. (He really likes it!) Pizza is one of his all-time favorite foods, but he hasn't had it in more than two years because he is on a very strict diet. *This* pizza is good for him though, and it was really fun picking out the toppings from Lawn Fawn's Pizza My Heart stamp set. :)


To make the slices and the sentiment stand out, I used two Pretty Pink Posh (PPP) dies, Stitched Film Strip and Stitched Borders 3. The dies are perfectly sized for A2 cards.

I added some PPP sequins and clear Wink of Stella for a little sparkle. Even masculine cards need a little extra something!


This is my final entry for the PPP valentine challenge.


I was inspired by this card by Lisa. This one is a heart-to-heart inspiration. :)


I am also entering my card into this challenge:


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! Love the different toppings! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sparkle on your pizza - thanks for sharing your creation at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is your card! I really enjoyed it! You're right, even masculine cards need a bit of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cori, this card is so fun and the perfect masculine card! It's so fun to see you place orders and then see the products being used! :)

    Thank you for joining along in the Valentine challenge!

    ReplyDelete