February 12, 2016

Double rainbow

How much fun are these rainbows? I made this valentine for my sister Jamie. She is my double rainbow. I'm not completely certain what that means, but I know she is special, one of a kind, and one of my best friends.


After adding the MFT rainbows, clouds, and sentiment and some of my favorite Pretty Pink Posh (PPP) pink and red sequins, I felt something was missing. I grabbed the cute little bird from the Holiday Pals stamp set from PPP and knew she was the perfect addition! It is fun when you can use a Christmas penguin as a beautiful pink valentine birdie. :)


To finish my card, I added clear Wink of Stella to the top of the bird's head and her little tummy, and I added it to all the clouds. I love the sparkle!


I am super excited to enter my card into Pretty Pink Posh's valentine challenge!


I was inspired by this card by Joni. I used a bird, and the curve of her banners made me think of rainbows. :)


I am also entering my card into my first MFT color challenge. :)


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

7 comments:

  1. Cori, this card is so cute! Love these colors together and the addition of sparkle!

    Thank you for joining along in the PPP Valentine challenge. I always enjoy seeing what you create.

    P.S. Be on the lookout for a little extra in your recent order. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paulina! And I can't wait to get my order. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the colors of your double rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I really like your shimmery clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and love the design and colors with the rainbows and details!

    ReplyDelete