June 5, 2015

Rain or shine

My friend is going through a tough time at work. We went to dinner last night to vent, and I just *had* to make a card for her to let her know that I will always be there.


I used three distress inks for my card, letting the colors run together to create something unique. I then used white pigment ink over a raindrop stencil to tie the die cut in with the sentiment I used.


I'm so excited to enter my card into the Pretty Pink Posh watercolor blog hop!


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

10 comments:

  1. I love this idea! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and thoughtful friend you are, Cori! Your friend will treasure this beautiful watercolored card!! I hope better days are ahead for her soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sentiment with the subtle raindrop image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely -- so sweet and the colors are just so well done - AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete