The Charmed stamp set from Mama Elephant is just precious, isn't it? LOVE.
I am entering my card into two challenges. For Mama Elephant, I am supposed to think clean and simple (which is very hard for me when I make cards).
The current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is to use my favorite technique or product. Mama Elephant is one of my absolute favorite crafty companies, and their stamps with matching dies are one of my favorite products! Also, I used my favorite card stock from My Favorite Things. I just adore their colors.
- My Favorite Things card stock: Spearmint
- Mama Elephant stamps: Charmed
- Mama Elephant dies: Charmed
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins: 8mm Sparkling Clear
- Spectrum Noir markers: BP2, CR1, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR6, DR3, FL3, JG2, LG2, LG3, LG4, LG5, LV2, PL2