April 19, 2017

Kitty loves Easter eggs

I love this Easter card I made for my Mom last weekend! Her cat Annie is orange, and this card is meant to show her playing with some Easter eggs. :)


I love this pop-up die from Lawn Fawn. When my nephew saw my card, he just said, "Wow."


Here's a top view.


I added several flowers to make the card even more Spring-like.


I am entering my card into the following challenge:


Supplies:
  • Lawn Fawn patterned paper: Perfectly Plaid Rainbow, Watercolor Wishes
  • Lawn Fawn stamps and dies: Meow You Doin', Happy Easter
  • Lawn Fawn dies: Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up
  • Mama Elephant stamps and dies: Bloomsies
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Spectrum Noir markers: BP2, CT2, CT4, LG3, LV1, OR1, PL1, PL2, PL3, PP1, PP2, TN2


Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is cute ! love how you have coloured everything, such a sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต Pg เว็บ ตรง เป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมพร้อมให้ผู้เล่นทุกคนได้รับโบนัสทดสอบเล่นสล็อต pg ฟรี 2022แล้ววันนี้ ที่นี้ที่เดียวทุกท่าน ได้เล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใดเข้าเล่นได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  3. พี จี มีทั้งยังเกมสล็อตและก็ยิงปลา รวมแล้วมากยิ่งกว่า 100 เกมให้เลือกเล่นอย่างจุใจ ฉีกทุกกฎของเกมสล็อตทั้งหมดของ pg ที่เคยมีมาเพียงแค่เติมเงินก็เล่นได้เลย แตกบ่อย แตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete