January 29, 2017

Birthday mosaic

This birthday card for my sister took a long time to make but was really fun. I started by embossing a background in gold and then watercoloring each little triangle. I added some vellum, cute balloons, and a simple sentiment to finish.


I wanted to go with a gold and rainbow theme, so I used gold sparkle cardstock as an accent to the watercolor background, and I also used the same gold sparkle for the balloon strings. My sister turned 30, so I wanted to really go for it and tell her she is beautiful. :)


I am entering my card into the following challenge:


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)


1 comment:

  1. Your sis will be thrilled with your card, Corilyn! Love the bits of gold against your vibrant background, well worth the time it took to make! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete