After adding the MFT rainbows, clouds, and sentiment and some of my favorite Pretty Pink Posh (PPP) pink and red sequins, I felt something was missing. I grabbed the cute little bird from the Holiday Pals stamp set from PPP and knew she was the perfect addition! It is fun when you can use a Christmas penguin as a beautiful pink valentine birdie. :)
To finish my card, I added clear Wink of Stella to the top of the bird's head and her little tummy, and I added it to all the clouds. I love the sparkle!
I am super excited to enter my card into Pretty Pink Posh's valentine challenge!
I was inspired by this card by Joni. I used a bird, and the curve of her banners made me think of rainbows. :)
I am also entering my card into my first MFT color challenge. :)
- My Favorite Things cardstock: Cotton Candy, Razzle Berry
- My Favorite Things dies: Stitched Rainbow
- My Favorite Things stamps: Rainbow of Happiness
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins: 6mm Pink Peonies
- Spectrum Noir markers: BP1, BP3, CT4, PL1, PP1