October 8, 2015

Big green bow

Check out that big green bow. :) I have some May Arts ribbon that I have never used, but why not? It is soooo cute on this card!


The new Decorative Tag 1 die from Pretty Pink Posh is also pretty adorable, along with the little Meowlloween witch cat from Mama Elephant. The photos don't show it, but I used Wink of Stella Clear on the green part of the tag and Wink of Stella Gold on the cat's hat and bow.


My card also has another first, the clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh. They would look so cool as raindrops on a springtime card.


I am entering my card into the following challenge:

Supplies:
And:
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable little kitty! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and sweet. Love the darling image and the coloring. The frames look wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete