April 19, 2017

Carrot storm

This Easter card is for my boyfriend. On the inside, I wrote that I hope he is as happy as a bunny in a carrot storm. :) He asked if I made it because he eats so many carrots. Ha! He seriously does.


I am entering my card into the following challenge:


Supplies:
  • My Favorite Things cardstock: Grapesicle
  • Mama Elephant stamps: Honey Bunny
  • Pretty Pink Posh stamps: Rainy Days, Holiday Pals
  • Simon Says Stamp stencil: Diagonal Stripes
  • Lawn Fawn dies: Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables
  • Nuvo embellishment mousse: Cornflower Blue
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Spectrum Noir markers: IB1, LG1, LG5, OR1, PP2
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Darling, Corilyn! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. เกม สล็อต ฟรี วันนี้ก็ขอเสนอแนะเกมทดสอบเล่นฟรี! พีจี แจกเครดิตฟรี pg slot ในตัวเกมทดสอบ ไว้ให้ผู้เล่นได้ทดสอบเข้าไปสัมผัสเปิดประสบการณ์ใหม่ๆแล้วเกมที่มีชื่อเสียงเยอะที่สุดวันนี้ๆ

    ReplyDelete
  3. pgslot เว็บตรง ทุกเกมส์รวมอยู่ในสล็อตเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้แล้วทุกเกมส์ แม้ท่านกำลังหาเกมส์สล็อตแตกง่ายที่สุด หรือบ่อยมากที่สุด เล่นสล็อต PG ทุกแพลตฟอร์มได้ฟรี ไม่เสียค่าบริการ

    ReplyDelete