March 12, 2017

For my gorgeous momma

This card is for my gorgeous momma. I love pairing pink with copper or rose gold.


It is also fun to make cards that are different shapes. However, you can't stand up a heart card! :)


The beautiful patterned paper is from the January 2017 The Planner Society planner kit. I thought it was perfect for a Valentine. It is so elegant.


It is hard for me to do, but sometimes a simple card is perfect for an occasion.


I am entering my card into the following challenge:

Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the gorgeous design! The use of sentiment and arrow is awesome!So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “For a Special Lady/Girl”” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete