December 13, 2015

Year of the rooster

This birthday card (for a friend who was born in the year of the rooster) was so much fun to make. I used the awesome We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool for the first time! I had heard so many good things that I just had to try it. And the shaker material I used is gorgeous! Pretty Pink Posh has the best sequins and confetti.

I also got some clear Wink of Stella glitter on my hand after adding it to the comb, beak, and tail of the rooster. Soooo, I just spread it all over the card. It left just a faint shimmer that looks really pretty.


Mama Elephant's Lunar Animals stamp set is so adorable. Critter stamps are my favorite.


I am entering my card into the following challenge:

Supplies:
And:
  • My Favorite Things cardstock: Sno Cone
  • Spectrum Noir markers: DR3, GB3, PP2, TN1, TN4
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment