November 24, 2015

A bushel and a peck

I finished my Thanksgiving cards! This last one is for my mom. I used super nontraditional colors because I can. :)


My mom used to sing to me a lot when I was little. "I love you a bushel and peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck, a hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap, a barrel and a heap and I'm talkin' in my sleep about you." When I saw this sentiment in MFT's Harvest Mouse stamp set, I knew I had to use it on a card for her.


I am entering my card into the following challenge:

Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love your unusual colors, they are spectacular! Thanks for sharing with us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete