I really enjoyed making her card. It is fun to pick out different card stock colors that might not usually go together. It took every ounce of my being not to use green and purple. That is one of my favorite color combinations.
Pretty Pink Posh has such awesome dies for card-makers. Storybook 2 did not disappoint. I love all the stitching detail and see a lot of possibilities for future cards.
I am so glad I finally received the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles dies. The vendor I used had them on backorder for nearly two months!
- My Favorite Things card stock: Banana Split, Blu Raspberry, Green-Eyed Monster, Silver Shine, Tickled Pink, Tropical Teal
- Pretty Pink Posh dies: Storybook 2
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins: 6mm Metallic Silver
- Pretty Pink Posh droplets: 4mm Clear, 6mm Clear
- Spectrum Noir markers: BG2, BG4, IG2, IG4, PP1, TN1, TN3