On my card today, I used three of the new My Favorite Things paper packs, and I finally got around to using the Sunday Stroll stamps and dies from Mama Elephant. I am probably three or four releases behind on using new products. Yikes!
I wanted to focus all the dimension on my card on "you." This may be the first time I didn't use foam tape! So, I cut out the You die from Avery Elle several times using two My Favorite Things shades of pink card stock.
The dimension is really obvious in the next photo. It looks really cool!
I love the new Storybook 1 die from Pretty Pink Posh. There are so many possibilities! I may make a comic with some superhero stamps in the future. Can't wait to see the other dies in the upcoming Storybook series.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
- My Favorite Things patterned paper: Dots & Stripes Fresh, Dots & Stripes Sorbet, Plaid Patterns
- My Favorite Things card stock: Ripe Raspberry, Tickled Pink
- Pretty Pink Posh dies: Stitched Borders 3, Storybook 1
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins: Summer Flowers
- Spectrum Noir markers: BP1, CR7, CT1, CT2, CT4, EB2, HB3, OR2, PL3