April 5, 2015

Mushroom love

This earthy card is for my boyfriend. Although not obvious at all, it is my Easter card for him. I wanted to keep the card masculine, so I used more traditional colors for the mushrooms. Had this been for one of my sisters or girlfriends, there would have been a lot of pink or purple! :)


I have something to admit. I added the snail to cover up an "oops." Some adhesive leaked through the fence posts, and my inky fingers made it dark and *bleh* when I tried to rub it off. I have actually done this a lot. Some adhesives just don't want to cooperate with me, and I guess I don't clean my fingers enough after stamping. :)

Anyhoo, I am entering my card into the following challenge:


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment