I was going to try water coloring, but I really like how the flowers turned out with just my Spectrum Noir markers.
I colored the first flower with two shades of a very light turquoise. It is soft, subtle, and very pretty. I decided on oranges and yellows for the other two flowers because those colors remind me of spring (and the tropics!).
I am not entering my card into any challenges this time ... I wish Mama Elephant still had challenges. They had only six or seven, and the last one was in December. :( Maybe they will start up again!
- My Favorite Things card stock: Wild Wisteria
- Mama Elephant stamps: Freestyle Florals
- Mama Elephant dies: Freestyle Florals
- Simon Says Stamp embossing powder: Ultra Fine Silver
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins: 10mm Metallic Silver, 6mm Metallic Silver
- Spectrum Noir markers: BT1, BT2, CT1, CT4, HB1, HB3, LG4, LG5, OR1, OR2