I adore this filmstrip die. It is just so cute! And I love all the stitching detail on the other dies as well.
I'm starting to use sequins more and more. For this card, I really like the look of the smaller sequins inside the larger ones. Kind of flower-like.
Speaking of sequins, a new challenge blog is starting soon, sponsored by Pretty Pink Posh. Awesome! I can't wait until the first challenge.
- Doodlebug Designs patterned paper: Hello Sunshine
- My Favorite Things card stock: Peach Bellini, Grapesicle
- Pretty Pink Posh die: Stitched Film Strip
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins: 4mm Pink Peonies, 4mm Marshmallow, 6mm Tangerine
- Spectrum Noir markers: BT1, DR2, EB6, EB8, FS6, FS8, IG1, JG4, JG6, LG5, OR1, OR2