December 13, 2014

Happy Birthday, with love

Tomorrow is my friend Christie's birthday! She is another bestie. We are going to celebrate by having hibachi and then going to Blossoms of Light at the Denver Botanic Gardens. :)

For her card, I used gold embossing three times on the sentiment die cut. It looks so cool!

Also, this is my first time using Simon Says Stamp cardstock. I love it. No more buying the cheap stuff at my local craft store. The right paper makes a big difference.


I am entering my card into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge:

Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. awesome the gold lettering is amazing...luv this! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete