March 20, 2014

Balloons!

Another card for spring! I hope my sister Ryan likes it. :)

I am also entering my card into a couple of challenges.

First is another Anything Goes challenge from Paper Smooches! (I used the awesome Balloon dies and a sentiment from Chubby Chums.)

http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-16-22-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.html
 
The second challenge is No. 78 from LawnscapingClean and Simple.
 
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2014/03/lawnscaping-challenge-clean-and-simple.html
 
Here it is! I love how it turned out.
 
 
I used my Wink of Stella clear brush marker to add some sparkle to the stripes on the balloons.
 
 
And I used some Diamond Glaze to add some dimension to the heart balloon. It looks really cool.
 
 
Supplies:



Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I like how you added glitter to the stripes and glossy accents to the balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked cute card! so fun :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete